It’s an extraordinary feeling that ranks alongside some of the biggest and best occasions in life. After all the hard work and effort, all the care and patience, all the doubts and decisions, the moment you finally hold your published book in your hand is a remarkable one. For most authors, there’s a combination of awe, excitement and pride. And, of course, a great sense of achievement.
That ‘I’ve finally done it’ feeling is hard to match.
Nothing on a screen – no website or blog – can match the substance of a printed book. The feel and weight of it, the unmistakable heady scent of freshly printed pages, the design – and your name on the cover.
So why not make this the year that you get your book written? I know – you would if you only had the time…
That’s where United Ghostwriters comes in. We are 15 top-rated, highly experienced ghostwriters. Between us, we have written dozens of successful books and covered every genre. So whoever you decide to work with will be an expert, ready to advise, encourage, listen and work with you to make your book a reality.
Here are five good reasons why you should consider contacting one of our ghostwriters today:
- We’ll listen to your thoughts, ideas and hopes for your book and then shape them into a narrative that works – from the beginning that will have your readers wanting to read on, through to the ending that will have them wishing there was more.
- We’ll do the legwork – if there’s research involved and you haven’t got the time to do it, we can handle that aspect too. You tell us what you want and we will do the hard work to make it happen.
- We’ll bring the benefit of experience. All of us have written successful books. We know what works and what doesn’t and we know how to get there.
- We’ll save you time – lots and lots of it. This one almost goes without saying, but in a time-poor world being able to hand over to someone you trust to do a great job really matters.
- We’ll advise you on the best way to publish. Whether that’s by providing top self-publishing contacts or recommendations for agents and publishers, we know the people you need to know.
A book carries a sense of permanence. Whether it’s a business book, a travel account, a memoir or a work of fiction, it is a lasting record of achievement. So bring in a skilled professional to give you the best possible chance of getting your book from an idea in your head to its place on the shelves.
We ghostwriters never tire of taking this journey with our clients. We are there at the start, ready to help you shape your thoughts and ideas and to get your words down on paper. We are there through the process, to craft, polish and smooth your words until they flow. We will advise you on how to find the right publisher or printer. And when you finally hold your book in your hand, we’ll be delighted for you.