I’ve been ghostwriting bestselling, commercial non-fiction for over ten years. Many of my books have been Sunday Times bestsellers, with publication in over twenty languages. My ghosted work has been published by Harper Collins, Simon & Schuster, Hay House, and Penguin, amongst others. I have also undertaken a number of private commissions whereby clients have self-published, either through established platforms or by themselves.
Before becoming a ghostwriter, I was a journalist, beginning as a columnist and features writer at The Scotsman, before moving into freelance work with most major UK newspapers and many magazines. I have given many talks on ghostwriting, presented keynote speeches at launches, and have considerable experience of public speaking due to my previous work as a university lecturer. All of this adds to my ability as a ghostwriter, ensuring that I have the breadth of knowledge, experience, and understanding to make your story a success.
I am happy to discuss any project – the majority of my commissions have been memoir, but I have also worked on business, psychology, social history, and celebrity projects. My books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, been serialised in major newspapers, featured in magazines, and clients have been invited to appear on popular breakfast and daytime TV programmes.
I see ghostwriting as a privilege, allowing me the opportunity to take someone else’s life and experiences, and turn them into words that will reflect their story to the world. That story is always yours – I can just help you get it out there.
- Some published titles (free sample chapter available on Amazon)
- Letters to Sarah by Sara Payne, John Blake Publishing
- Who Are You? by Megan Henley, Harper
- Miracle – the extraordinary dog that refused to die by Amanda Leask, Ebury
- Never a Mother to Me by Tracy Black, Simon & Schuster
- Please will someone help me? by Sophie Young, Penguin
- Little girl left behind by Sheena Harrison, Simon & Schuster
- Groomed by Laurie Matthew, Simon & Schuster
- The Angel Whisperer by Kyle Gray, Hay House
- An Angel Walked Beside Me by Joan Charles, Harper Collins
- Never a Hero to Me by Tracy Black, Simon & Schuster
- Casper by Sue Finden, Simon & Schuster
- The Pet Whisperer by Sarah-Jane Le Blanc, Pocket/Simon & Schuster
- What Daddy Did by Donna Ford, Vermilion/Ebury
- Love Hurts by Jeff Randall, Mainstream
- Unbreakable by Lindsey Hunter, Harper Collins
- The Step Child by Donna Ford, Vermilion/Ebury