I’ve been writing books on flourishing in life and business for the past 12 years. During that time I’ve helped bring out the book in a number of TV personalities, business leaders, and well-being experts; people who don’t have the time to work full-time crafting a compelling manuscript, but do have sufficient expertise and a compelling story they want to share with the world. Bringing those stories and expert knowledge to life is my ‘spark’.
I’ve ghostwritten eight books, including Sunday Times Bestseller, Tycoon for BBC ‘Dragon’, Peter Jones; Mumpreneur for TV personality and child nutrition expert, Annabel Karmel; and Self-Made for The Apprentice runner-up, Bianca Miller.
Alongside ghostwriting books for others, I also have a best-seller of my own under my belt. The first book I ever wrote, The Small Business Start-Up Workbook (2005) – Foreword by Dame Anita Roddick – went straight in at number 1 in the Amazon ‘start-ups’ category back in 2005. It’s remained in the top 25 ever since.
Since then, I’ve written three more books under my own name, including a well-being manual: The Flourish Handbook (2013), plus The Flourish Colouring Book (2015), and The Digital Business Start-Up Workbook (2012) – Foreword by Martha Lane Fox.
From popstars and rappers to death row prisoners and multi-millionaire business leaders; from recruitment and accountancy experts to well-being and life coaches, 20 years after my writing career began, I still love to bring peoples’ extraordinary stories to life. I currently write regular features for The Southern Daily Echo, Huffington Post and Psychologies magazine.
Since 2000, I’ve founded and sold two businesses, which has certainly given me a deeper understanding of what it takes to start-up and run a business of my own.
In 2016, I qualified as a Positive Psychology Practitioner with a Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) and I’m an Ambassador of Wellbeing for the Network of Well-being.
I specialise in ghostwriting practical and engaging, thought-provoking books, that are easy-to-digest and offer a blend of inspiration and information. Examples include:
- Self-Made – The Ultimate Guide To Succeed In Business: for BBC Apprentice Runner-up, Bianca Miller. (Autumn 2017).
- 5i Change Agent Model – E-book for positive psychology expert, Emiliiya Zhivotovskaya – (Autumn 2016).
- Mumpreneur: The Ultimate Guide To Being a Mum In Business for Annabel Karmel. (Vermillion, February 2015).
- Sunday Times Bestseller, Tycoon for Peter Jones of BBC Dragons’ Den fame (Hodder 2006).
- IP: Innovation & Progress – for an Italian Lawyer (Due for publication late 2017).
- Born Global – for Neal Gandhi (HotHive 2009).
- From Vision To Exit: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Building and Selling a Business – for Guy Rigby of Smith & Williamson (Harriman House, Sept 2011).
- Family Business: The Ultimate Guide (Chartered Inst. of Accountants Sept 2014).
- 1000 CEOs by Andrew Davidson (Dorling Kindersley 2006).